DIANA DEMUTH — UK tour dates, new EP, and working with producer Simone Felice
Diana DeMuth will be in the UK in May 2019 to play dates in London and Brighton.
Diana has just recently released 5-track EP Dear Eliza — see and hear the EP below.
Her first move was from Boston to Los Angeles, where she's now based. She's 24.
Diana DeMuth reminds us of Lucinda Williams and Shelby Lynne. And John Prine.
As one eyewitness puts it: "There’s a smouldering urgency to her presence. As she performs, intensity flickers over her face…"
Adam Duritz is a fan of Diana DeMuth. Sharon Van Etton is another.
Diana won the 2018 International Acoustic Music Awards Best Female Artist prize for The Doorway, which features on the new EP.
And: Diana has been in the recording studio, in Woodstock, New York, with producer Simone Felice, emerging with further tracks. These and more are expected later this year.
Tour dates are as follows:
- May 3rd 2019 — London, The Troubadour
- May 7th 2019 — London, The Bedford
- May 9th 2019 — Brighton, Vinyl Revolution (unofficial Great Escape)
- May 15th 2019 — London, The Bedford
- May 17th 2019 — London, Salon Noir, Soho
- May 22nd 2019 — London, The Troubadour
More dates may be added.